Our exclusive interchangeable collet grips the motor shaft a full 360º for a positive shaft grip. In many instances, this eliminates the need for set screws.
- Run out and / or wobble of the pulley is eliminated
- Eliminates fretting corrosion due to vibration
- Three or more bore sizes fit one pulley
- Provides positive shaft grip
- Pulley removal, even after ten years of use, is accomplished in moments
- Easy assembly & disassembly
Simply Drop In The Bore Size You Need
- NO more set screws to burr shaft
- NO keys to bind pulley to shaft
- NO more prying or hammering to remove the pulley from the shaft
- NO more wobble due to bad fit between pulley and shaft
Contact our Engineering department to discuss applications which may require greater grip than provided by the standard collet.